I made the pickles last night. It should be interesting. I made a quart before I realized I forgot to add the water. The heat sealed the lid on so couldn’t add the water. That one is just going to be vinegar and salt. Added water to the second quart so will see what the difference is. Also used kombucha tea that turned to vinegar instead of white wine vinegar. Will let you know how it turns out in 6 weeks
- RT @calpoly: The College of Architecture & Environmental Design's Open House Event will highlight with art! ow.ly/LyNes http://t… 2 years ago
- RT @jenkrill: PA is doing a terrible job enforcing #fracking rules, says Auditor General in @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/07/24/us/… 2 years ago
- CALIFORNIA STUDENTS CALLING FOR A BAN ON HYDRAULIC FRACTURING petitions.moveon.org/s/=zHEpq @moveon 2 years ago
- pls help us get 2,000 to deliver to the SLO BOS on May 20 credomobilize.com/petitions/ban-… via @credomobile 2 years ago
- Make it 10,000 signatures against fracking in San Luis Obispo. We deliver 05/20. Sign share it. thx credomobilize.com/petitions/ban-… via @credomobile 3 years ago
We love comments!
goji actives curitib… on Kowabunga Let’s go … Blanca on Play with your Food. Have FUN… aseacaptainsdaughter on Play with your Food. Have FUN…
A picture is worth...
- How to Make Worm Tea [web short]Cast: Hole in the Fence
- How to Make Worm Tea [web short]
SLO linksCommunity Gardens
The Bike Kitchen
Sustainability and Resource Committee
City of SLO Parks and Rec
Melina, our banner artist!
San Luis Obispo Botanical Gardens
Solstice Directory of Green SLO Businesses
SLO Green Pages
Talk to us!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.