it occurred to me today what is so cool about grassroot movements. the cool thing is you are dealing with the principals. people in charge of everything. they can change a light bulb or the direction of a company in the same breathe. things get done quicker and you feel more a part of what is happening. your input is important and makes a difference. you can see things happening as you speak so to speak. it is actions-speak-louder-than-words in the flesh. unlike a big company that is 46 menu options and continents away from a real voice and all you end up saying is ‘what did you say’? yea grassroots is the place to be if you want to make a difference and get something done. very empowering. Fun for a change.
- RT @calpoly: The College of Architecture & Environmental Design's Open House Event will highlight with art! ow.ly/LyNes http://t… 2 years ago
- RT @jenkrill: PA is doing a terrible job enforcing #fracking rules, says Auditor General in @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/07/24/us/… 2 years ago
- CALIFORNIA STUDENTS CALLING FOR A BAN ON HYDRAULIC FRACTURING petitions.moveon.org/s/=zHEpq @moveon 2 years ago
- pls help us get 2,000 to deliver to the SLO BOS on May 20 credomobilize.com/petitions/ban-… via @credomobile 2 years ago
- Make it 10,000 signatures against fracking in San Luis Obispo. We deliver 05/20. Sign share it. thx credomobilize.com/petitions/ban-… via @credomobile 3 years ago
We love comments!
goji actives curitib… on Kowabunga Let’s go … Blanca on Play with your Food. Have FUN… aseacaptainsdaughter on Play with your Food. Have FUN…
A picture is worth...
- How to Make Worm Tea [web short]Cast: Hole in the Fence
- How to Make Worm Tea [web short]
SLO linksCommunity Gardens
The Bike Kitchen
Sustainability and Resource Committee
City of SLO Parks and Rec
Melina, our banner artist!
San Luis Obispo Botanical Gardens
Solstice Directory of Green SLO Businesses
SLO Green Pages
Talk to us!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.