Mommy spider was gone this morning when I went out to water. I think the 111 degrees yesterday was too hot for her and she moved to a cooler spot. Looked around and no web anywhere. Then I heard some people talking on the other side of the hedge saying, ” Wow that is a big spider.” I went to see if it was my spider and sure enough there she was. She had made a web across the opening of our recycle bin. Pretty much in plain view and thinking someone was going to freak out if they saw her I took her web down knowing she would have to relocate. That was yesterday. I found her mate’s new web back just above the clover patch in the yard. I looked all over for her but I have not found her yet. It may be a couple of days until she makes the zig zag lines on the web which makes it easier to spot her. Will keep you posted.
- RT @calpoly: The College of Architecture & Environmental Design's Open House Event will highlight with art! ow.ly/LyNes http://t… 2 years ago
- RT @jenkrill: PA is doing a terrible job enforcing #fracking rules, says Auditor General in @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/07/24/us/… 2 years ago
- CALIFORNIA STUDENTS CALLING FOR A BAN ON HYDRAULIC FRACTURING petitions.moveon.org/s/=zHEpq @moveon 2 years ago
- pls help us get 2,000 to deliver to the SLO BOS on May 20 credomobilize.com/petitions/ban-… via @credomobile 2 years ago
- Make it 10,000 signatures against fracking in San Luis Obispo. We deliver 05/20. Sign share it. thx credomobilize.com/petitions/ban-… via @credomobile 3 years ago
We love comments!
goji actives curitib… on Kowabunga Let’s go … Blanca on Play with your Food. Have FUN… aseacaptainsdaughter on Play with your Food. Have FUN…
A picture is worth...
- How to Make Worm Tea [web short]Cast: Hole in the Fence
- How to Make Worm Tea [web short]
SLO linksCommunity Gardens
The Bike Kitchen
Sustainability and Resource Committee
City of SLO Parks and Rec
Melina, our banner artist!
San Luis Obispo Botanical Gardens
Solstice Directory of Green SLO Businesses
SLO Green Pages
Talk to us!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.